Ken "Wads" Waidelich
LtCol, USMC (Ret.)
- Graduated United States Naval Academy 1981.
- A-6's VMA (AW)-332, MCAS Cherry Point, NC 1983-1986.
- USMC Amphibious Warfare School Quantico, VA 1986-1987.
- Naval Aviation Safety Officer School, Monterrey, CA 1987.
- A-6's VMA (AW)-332, MCAS Cherry Point, NC. 1987-1991.
- A-4's, VMA-131, NAS Willow Grove, PA. 1991-1994.
- MAG-49 Headquarters Staff 1994-1998.
- MAG-49 Operations Officer 1998-2001.
- USMC retirement 01 July 2001.
- Hired by Delta Air Lines as pilot in May 1991.
- Flight Operations Manager, LaGuardia Airport 1999-2002.
- Assistant Chief Pilot, International Operations, John F. Kennedy Airport 2003-2005.
- Rated and experienced Captain of Boeing 737, 757, 767, and MD-88.
- Currently, Boeing 737 Captain and Line Check flight standards pilot at JFK.
- Permanent residence is Harvest Hunt Farm in Carlisle, PA